1. Make a list of the people you want to invite.
2. If you are planning an outside party, have a backup plan in case of rain.
3. When you invite people to your party, make sure you mention your “rain backup plan” otherwise your guests might not show up in bad weather.
4. Plan activities for the kids; of course I would recommend Jumpstyles Inc.
5. If parents are dropping their kids off, make sure you have their current phone number on hand.
6. Make sure you have a starting time and an ending time, and tell your guests.
7. Ask for volunteers (parents) for cleanup after the party. It’s a lot easier when several people are helping.
8. If you are having the party at your home, you might want to tell your neighbors so they will be more understanding about the potential parking problem.
9. If you are having your party in a public park, have a minimum of 1 adult for every 2 kids in attendance.
10. If you have a water slide, post an adult as a life guard. Even if you aren’t using the pool.